Monday, September 15, 2008

Vanilla Joy-Giveaway

I know a lot, if not all of you, enjoy doing crafts of some sort or another. Well, I heard about this AWESOME giveaway at Vanilla Joy. She is giving away the most amazing storage unit for crafts...it is called the MiniBox from The Original ScrapBox and it's a $800 value-can you believe it??!!!
I would LOVE to win this myself as it's been way too long...like 4 years...since I did any crafting/scrapbooking that counts for anything. Part of the reason is from moving so much and working as a "dorm mom", the other part...it's been way too cramped and way too overwhelming to think about it because I have so much stuff in so many areas of this one little room that I share with the kids. My "craft room" is their play room and I usually let them win out in space. Everytime I think about getting something out to start I get anxiety because I don't know where everything is and I don't have it organized, therefore I would not be able to put it away quickly, so it just doesn't come out...anyway, I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to win this :)
Go to her site and check it out...I hope to win, but I if I don't I hope it's awarded to someone that I know ;) then maybe I could actually see it in person!!! I have added her link to the right, Vanilla Joy-Family Fun activities or her link is above...check it out and submit a comment! Good luck!!!

1 comments:

G-man said...

Good luck, I hope you win it.