Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ward Family Pictures

And yet another post...(I've done quite a few over the past three days)...


The girls looked so cute in their new dresses (which you can read about in the last post) and the whole family was at my parent's house that I requested we get a few snapshots of the family. I just have to share my cute family!


The kids were a little on the hungry side, so patience was low, but we made it through the shot...too bad Bryant was doing his famous cheesey grin and spazzing with his hand...and I have a dumb burp cloth on my shoulder that nobody reminded me about until after we took all the pictures...oh well!

My parents, sister, brothers, sister-in-law and my family (we are the only ones with children at the moment)

I thought this was a cute random picture of me and my little girls

My brother Stewart and his darling wife Danyiel, they are each on their last leg of school at ISU-yeah!!

My sister, Lanae and my sister-in-law Danyiel with my girls and me--everyone had pink, white or brown on and we matched so well we had to have a picture! The "Ward" (my maiden name) girls!

Thanks family, for putting up with my request. I think we got some great, quick candid shots!

3 comments:

Janna said...

Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

I love the matching dresses! Terressa, you look great.

Kimber said...

You did alot of catching up!!

I love the family pics and Kerrie is right - you do look great!

So many fun summer activities and now school. And to think you have done it all with a new baby. You are amazing ~ and probably a little tired :S