I know I've already posted about this day, but I finally have pictures and want to share the excitment-the kids could not hold still! Even Sarah joined in the excitment-she gets to have mom and Lydia to herself for over an hour!!!
Sarah loves being like her big sister-she had to wear a dress too!
Her "special" school dress, she refuses to wear it anywhere but school :)
Bryant can't even smile real, he's so excited
Bryant wants to watch out for his little sister...too bad they are at different schools ;)

waiting to go into the classroom...I so wanted to go in and take a picture of him in class, but I didn't want to be a hovering mother, so we took some outside and I think he was A-okay with that idea.

getting off the bus, since we missed getting on the bus-I think this is his favorite part about school
waiting for the bus the second day, which we also missed...apparantly we are the FIRST on, not the last...
They each enjoy school so much. I just wish our district didn't have the first Monday as inservice days for the kindergarten teachers-which means he doesn't have school that day, but oh well-he enjoys it no matter!


















1 comments:
Ahh school. Bryant looks so ready - he will probably wow the teacher with his smarts and imagination! And the girls . . so cute!
Post a Comment