Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lydia is...TWO MONTHS!

Okay, so I seriously feel like I was just blogging/complaining about still being preganant and now I have a TWO MONTH OLD!
Lydia is now 13.2 lbs. and 25 inches long...she has a long body that still makes her look slender, but she has most certainly filled out and has the cheeks to show for it!!
She is quite a serious baby...she will smile, but it's usually right after she's been changed or if she's being talked to by her daddy.

Lydia is growing up into her own little person and the others are leading and guiding her to maturity as all siblings do :) I love her content attitude. She will let you know if she's bothered in any way (diaper needs changed, she's hungery, too noisy, she's tired, etc), but she is content to be held and watch her siblings around her. I'm so glad she's a part of our family!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she's an easy baby! Two months, YAY!

Tina said...

That is so crazy two months! It flew by! Oh so sweet! I am glad my internet is semi-kinda working so I can catch up on everyone!!

Lisa said...

Wow! 2 months really does fly by! I'm glad she is such a good baby, I can't imagine surviving with anything less than that for a 4th. :)

Shortcake said...

I feel like I was just saying the same thing and now mine is almost walking!