Saturday, September 6, 2008

My OTHER blog

So, I guess it's the thing these days to have more than one blog...well, I guess you would say that I joined the band wagon.
I have created a recipe blog.
I have so many recipes and I love to collect them, I figured I would publish them. I like to throw parties and share the foods that I make, so this will be your resource if you ever want a recipe to something that I have made or have heard of me making. If you can't find it, just email me and I will post it or direct you to its posting :)
I will also be posting my weekly menu on Saturday nights for the upcoming week and then posting the recipes to coincide with the day. I would love your feedback and suggestions.
I hope you enjoy it! It's DELICIOUS!!

Here's the link (before I forget): audisrecipecollection.blogspot.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how all you women out there keep up with two blogs...I can barely keep up with my one. But I love the idea. I'm always looking for good recipes so I'm excited to start trying yours.

Julia said...

cool! I have one too, I don't really care if anybody looks at it, it's just so much easier to organize than the jumbled mess I had before- can't wait to see your recipes (I love collecting recipes too)

Shortcake said...

I'm finally catching up on your blog - so many cute pictures! You have definately got your hand full and looks like you've been really busy - you're amazing! Somedays I feel like I can barely keep up with one. I guess they do get slightly less dependent as they get older - still. Amazing!

Lisa said...

Yummy, yummy, yummy! I can't wait to see all of your good recipes...and mooch off of your menu lists. :)

Angela said...

Hi! thanks for linking to my blog. What a cute family and blog!! Adorable kiddos! :)

Mamma Llamma said...

yeah! there are people that read this...hope topass on some good recipes or you all!

Kimber said...

WooHoo! I love recipe blogs. I hate deciding what to make for dinner so I'll probably just steal your menu and recipes for my family - thanks for doing all the work :D

Russ & Katie Ward said...

Terressa!! I finally caved in and made a blog! Your's is so fun...I love reading about your cute kiddies!! Anyway, our's is up so check it out! It was fun chattin' with you at the reunion!! :)
--Katie

The JL McGregor Family said...

Great! I've been thinking that since it will be cooler soon, and I will be inside more, I should really step-up my cooking repertoire. Can't wait to get some new ideas!