Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sarah Birthday Party

I have posted a lot today and some yesterday-I told you I would finally find some time to just get it all posted...if not now it just won't happen.

Sarah turned two on the 24th and had a great birthday. For a while she didn't understand why we were making such a big deal, but after we sang I think that she figured it out. If you ask her how old she is she'll tell you she's "four"...it's really cute!

We had a small little party on her birthday after Jake came home from work and then we had a fun big family swim/birthday party that Tuesday. She got a new carseat and some fun toys and the new Ariel movie-she is a lover of "mermaid", so that was to be the "theme" of the night. I do not go all out, but I at least like to have the cake resemble a "theme".

her "ding dong" cake on Sunday, she thought that was pretty cool

testing out her new carseat, cake on face and all!

her "Mermaid" cake-the decoration came with a bracelet-I thought it was cute!

She loved her birthday and her gifts

Thank you to everyone that helped celebrate Sarah's special day. She has enjoyed every gift daily :)

0 comments: