Another post. I am just catching up on life and since this will become a book sometime in the future, I am writing all the memories.
We had so many random moments to capture the kids on film this past month, I couldn't resist sharing some of my favorites.
Sarah thought it would be fun to play in the dirt and throw it up in the air and let it land on her, what she didn't realize is that the snot and slobber would collect it all-this was the funniest site ever! She's pouting because we couldn't stop laughing at the site of her!


My sister discovered a random talent of Sarah's-she can suck her lip to her nose, pretty cool huh?
We went to the BYUI Gardens this last weekend and for all my might, I could not get Bryant to act normal or even look at the camera without doing something cheesy, this is the best one of the three older kids together.
My sister was in town, so she went with us and took this picture. I love the surprised look on Kayelynn's face. Sorry you can't really see Lydia...she was sound asleep and I didn't want to wake her, I know it's a little selfish, but...it's the best excuse ;)
I think Lydia looks so darling in this hat...and I love that she is spazzing out with her tongue...my little doll
My sweet friend Sarah, made these matching outfits and bows for all three girls. The girls LOVE them and want to wear them daily. I just think they are adorable!!! Thanks Sarah!




















1 comments:
You have such a beautiful family! I love your girl's matching outfits!! YAY for talented friends.. :)
Post a Comment