Kayelynn was "licking" her fingers after dinner last night and we discovered she could fit her whole hand in her mouth-she could've gone further, but really wanted to finish licking ;)
6
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ha ha! She must not have huge hands like her dad's. I've been making Jake show his wedding ring to all my classmates when they do clinicals at Redicare because it is the biggest ring I have ever seen! LOL.
Wow, that is some talent! :) But, I guess when I'm not pregnant I can fit my foot in my mouth... TMI, I know but you started it :)
PS: I wanted to call you today to let you know I was heading to IF and see if you wanted to meet up but then I realized... I had misplaced your phone number... it was a sad day :(
6 comments:
Ha ha! She must not have huge hands like her dad's. I've been making Jake show his wedding ring to all my classmates when they do clinicals at Redicare because it is the biggest ring I have ever seen! LOL.
Wow, that is some talent! :)
But, I guess when I'm not pregnant I can fit my foot in my mouth... TMI, I know but you started it :)
PS: I wanted to call you today to let you know I was heading to IF and see if you wanted to meet up but then I realized... I had misplaced your phone number...
it was a sad day :(
Thanks for visiting my blog today!
Holy Cow, that looks painful :)
hahaha! Man, that is one talented kiddo. :)
She is pretty darn cute, even with her fist down her throat. :)
Your kids are all so dang CUTE.
Post a Comment