Jake, once again soaking in the month of love, decided last minute to take me and the kids over to Boise to see my family and get some "warm" sun this past weekend!! (there is no snow over there and it was 50 degrees-shorts weather!! at least for those in Boise)
she was so afraid of my dad's motorcycle (I thought it was a tad hilarious, hence the picture was taken)
She got over the motorcycle as soon as she saw the dune-buggy! She sure wanted to have a "real" ride!!! Maybe when we go to the mountains?
Driving around town we saw this man riding this bicycle (I don't know the correct term, if there is one for this kind of bike)...do you see the HUGE front tire and tiny back tire??? He was riding this up the hill, he would get a running start and jump right on! pretty cool...
I got to ride on the motorcycle with my dad! It's been a L-O-N-G time since I've ridden one. It was a lot of fun...the kids all wanted a ride, but we didn't find out until it was too dark...next time we go they all get to ride-they are so excited!!
Thanks Jake for such a fun weekend with my family! It's always nice to go "home" and even more fun when it's a surprise! We arrived about 10:30pm on Friday and my parents were so excited to see us-it was great!!!













2 comments:
I love the pic of your "tiwn" on the motorcycle. At that age you would have looked the same. Lets hope she will be like you in the last pic.
Yeah for the almost instant pictures on the blog. I bet you love that. The guy riding the big wheel little wheel bike can be seen all over the place. I saw him one time in Boise. So strange looking. I think that it looks hard to ride.
Post a Comment