Thank you Jake for fixing the computer, I can now waste time with my addiction-blogging!!!
Pictures speak a thousand words...be ready for millions...
remember how I didn't want to pick a battle? looking back I probably should have, she looks like a homeless child I picked up off the street! Oh well, she was happy and on Tuesday that's what mattered!
she went with me to pick out her cake topper-I'm cheap, I make my own cake and then go to the bakery and have the kids pick out the topper for WAY cheaper than if I bought the cake (which, in my opinion, is disgusting anyway). She picked two-this one to wear-tiara, mirror and bracelet and another for the actual cake ;) clever girl!
the new skirt from G. Ward-she loves it!!
telling me her new age! At 7am she woke up and announced that she was awake because now she was FOUR!! (that's big stuff, in case you didn't know)
Great-Great Grandmother (Kayelynn absolutely adores her!)
Grandpa and Grandma "Ana"
Uncle Jason and Aunt Nan
Party time:
the cake in action...there was a stand that has a little light bulb so you can light it up in the dark, pretty cool!! that's why she chose it ;)

showing off all the goods after the party ended

Her favorite gift of all, from great-great grandmother-her blue TWIRLY dress!
Her favorite gift of all, from great-great grandmother-her blue TWIRLY dress!
Kayelynn is a treasure to have in our family:
- sensitive
- very, very girly-she could wear dresses all day everyday
- the little mom of the house
- LOVES to learn
- enjoys cooking and baking, anything she can help with in the kitchen-apron and all!
We love you Kayelynn! You are a special daughter of our Heavenly Father, He sent you to our home with every intention of you learning and teaching the essentials intended for your existence. You have already taught us much in your four years, we can't wait to learn more from you this year!!! Keep smiling and being happy!
Love,
Mom and Dad













1 comments:
She's a sweetie. :-)
Post a Comment