Thursday, February 26, 2009

What did I do today?

I went crazy...well, let's just say I stepped out of my conservative comfort zone a little bit (more than I intended anyway)...
I got my haircut AND colored!
I have NEVER colored my hair...not all over, I've done highlights, but a full new color has never happened. What, you can't tell???
I went RED!




And there you have it folks. That's what I did this morning and Jake is finally getting used to it, as am I...very different, but kind of fun, especially when it starts to snow while you're at the salon...this just screams-bring on Spring!!! Now I'll start losing some weight (this is why I don't take or post pictures of myself)

16 comments:

The Harwood Family said...

I LOVE IT! You look good!

The Nielsons said...

Hey you! It's been awhile and your kids are growing up but you look more beautiful everyday. I love the new hair do. Our great minds must think alike too with such a fabulous blog background :) Hope all is well for you and we'll have to stay in touch if no other way then through blogging!

Anonymous said...

I agree... you are way hot!! I love that color on you!

Boyles Blog said...

I love the color and the cut. It looks very sophisticated!!!

Kimberly said...

VERY VERY CUTE!!!

mimi said...

Gorgeous! I love the cut and the color!:)

Brandon and Emily said...

Gorgeous! The color and cut look great!

Unknown said...

It's very cute. I like it a lot.

The Raguskus Family said...

I love your hair...very flattering. The color looks really good on you.

Anonymous said...

Looks great! You are so cute. I love your dimples. :-)

Lisa said...

Your hair is AWESOME! I've been debating about similar cut...you've inspired me :)

Anonymous said...

I love the color! You look wonderful.

The JL McGregor Family said...

CUTE!!!

Kimber said...

It's looks awesome! Way to be brave on the color, totally hot.

(even in Lima I get to check up on my blog buddies :) See you at Bunco!)

Tairah said...

You look so dang cute. Red looks great on you. Just how I remember you only with blond hair at the time.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

love the hair!