I am not a fan of Valentine's Day or any intentional romantic day at all...it's just another day to me. Nothing exciting happens and in the last 7 years I think Jake has worked 5 of those years on Valentine's, so it really isn't anything "special" (and he isn't a flower guy). This year I was proven wrong!
1. Jake had the day off!
2. I got my 2-years-and-waiting DIGITAL CAMERA! Nothing fancy, something I can carry in my purse and have on a whim when I most wish I didn't have such an awesomely HUGE 35mm camera. I can't install the download stuff until I get my new internet transferred over, but no worries, of course I took pictures ;)
3. I got to spend the day with my hubby AND kids!
4. I got to go to DELICIOUS Johnny Carinos
5. I got a new purse {giddy}
6. The kids were AWESOME all day-minimal fighting/arguing, mostly agreeable and happy!
PERFECT HOLIDAY!!!
Thanks Jake for spoiling me (and the kids)-I LOVE YOU!!
5 years ago













6 comments:
I love it! Sounds like you had a great day and were spoiled. (rightly so, of course!) it was good to see you the other night... although we didn't get to talk much. :( i look forward to having bunco at your house, tho. march is it? i already can't wait!
silly ruth...stephanie has bunco march, heather april and i have it may or june, depends on what month lorie takes...i'm excited to!!
Sounds like a great day!!! It's nice when it all works out, huh?!
So great that you had an awesome Valentines!
Hey Teressa,
Thanks for leaving all of those helpful "free" sites on my blog. I look forward to checking each one of those out. I LOVE sharing money saving ideas with other people. THANK YOU!!!
I think I am signed up to host in May but I could take a day in June instead if you want.
Can't wait to see your new place and kudos to "Big Jake" for making your Valentine's Day a memorable one. He's a "keeper"!!
So happy to hear you had a wonderful V Day!! Thanks for the congrats:) I actually love the name Lydia- totally might use it, thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment