Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hmmm...

I thought with getting a new camera that I would be TOTALLY on top of this blog and posting pictures and such. What I have found is that I get the opportunity to take THOUSANDS (okay, not really, but close) of pictures and enjoy them continually...what I forgot was that I hadn't put them on the computer to share and enjoy even more!! SO I think I will do better, but now I'm noticing that I take pictures of whatever because I don't have to save my precious 24 pictures for the "right" thing! I can capture everyday anythings-it's WONDERFUL!
We have had a few busy weeks. We had company come the last weekend of February, both planned and unplanned. It was great! My parents and my brother-in-law and family came up. It was a full house, but so fun. The following weekend I threw a baby shower for my cousing and immediately left to UT to attend the blessing of our newest Thornock addition! It's been crazy busy and exciting. In between it all we laughed and played!
getting the famous SMOOCH!

February 28th and March 1st
Sarah couldn't get enough of Dallas when they visited, she LOVES babies
Lydia was so excited to touch Dallas there were moments I thought she might hyperventilate! It was hilarious, I wish I would have gotten it on film.
Kayelynn liked being a little mommy

Bryant enjoys babies too, he couldn't stop asking if he could hold Dallas...he enjoyed trying to keep Lydia from attacking Dallas

Family Fun March 2-March 6
Sarah LOVES the swing set, she's a little perturbed that there is snow and it's cold outside...I told her to join the club ;D
They had so much fun just chillin' (sorry pun wasn't intended) outside...my 3 amigos!
For Kayelynn's Birthday she got some B-day money and so we went shopping, all she wanted was Ballet stuff. She got slippers, a "ballet shirt" (something pink) and we bought toulle (sp?) to make a tutu-it is too long so we will remake it AND another one for Sarah...she refused to wear pants once she had the tutu on, so there are mermaid panties showing through-ha!
She is getting to be so stinking smilely and funny and mischievious...she just might be our entertainer, while Sarah will be our comedian!

Baby Shower - March 7th

Matching game with candy bars and phrases/words representing baby...so fun! (I'm being brave showing a full body shot, it's just that much worse caught on film...in real life you just pray people won't remember the blimp they encounter)
The mama-to-be enjoying her collection
She is due the middle of May...she's a tiny girl and so is her belly, one can only wish ;)
Lehi, UT March 8th

the cousins enjoying each others' company-inside and out
Lydia even got in on the fun-thinking she's all big
We've had a great couple of weeks. It's so fun to be surrounded by family, but it's also nice to get back into your groove...we will cherish the few weeks we have to do just that before our next big adventures.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute. I love Lydia's chubby cheeks.

russia boy said...

So much fun! Terressa, we need to see pics of your new house!!!!!

Danyiel and Stewart said...

I love your pictuers. I too cannot get enough of Lydia's cubby cheeks!! She has got a great smile:)

Kimber said...

Digital cameras are almost a bad thing because of the volume of pictures we end up with. I realized today that I have so much to scrapbook that even with digital scrapbooking it will take me FOREVER!

Nice to have though! and fun to get even those willy random shots that you normally wouldn't use up the 24 roll on.

I love the picture of you and Lydia! Those first kisses are slobbery but so full of love!