Updated: 2/26 - there are pictures at the bottom of this post that go through the years...she looks a lot like Lydia does now, I'm just noticing :)
...yeah, no pictures...the computer crashed!!! at least that is my assumption and Jake hasn't had time to look at it...the pictures say it all.
Kayelynn had a wonderful day. I let her wear what she wanted-tragic actually, with the hair "decor" she decided on, but it was her day and it just wasn't the day to pick fights/battles. She got a new skirt from her Gramma in Boise and wore that all day-thanks Gramma.
She got to attend kindergarten for an hour while I helped out in Bryant's classroom-it was heaven for her.
She decided on spaghetti for dinner...her absolute favorite! I also made a pan of lasagna, you never know what guests might like. I also made a cheese fondue, that was surprisingly devoured-it was sooooo good! (thanks Terra, for the recipe).
She was spoiled with gifts-accessories, a new twirly dress and some "lipstick" (every girls dream) and even gift cards that she has dubbed to get the dolly of her dreams :) She had a great birthday. I can't believe my oldest princess is four! It's amazing how fast they grow.
Her tribute will arrive when the pictures do!!
For now,
HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY KAYELYNN!!!
WE LOVE YOU!
Kayelynn had a wonderful day. I let her wear what she wanted-tragic actually, with the hair "decor" she decided on, but it was her day and it just wasn't the day to pick fights/battles. She got a new skirt from her Gramma in Boise and wore that all day-thanks Gramma.
She got to attend kindergarten for an hour while I helped out in Bryant's classroom-it was heaven for her.
She decided on spaghetti for dinner...her absolute favorite! I also made a pan of lasagna, you never know what guests might like. I also made a cheese fondue, that was surprisingly devoured-it was sooooo good! (thanks Terra, for the recipe).
She was spoiled with gifts-accessories, a new twirly dress and some "lipstick" (every girls dream) and even gift cards that she has dubbed to get the dolly of her dreams :) She had a great birthday. I can't believe my oldest princess is four! It's amazing how fast they grow.
Her tribute will arrive when the pictures do!!
For now,
HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY KAYELYNN!!!
WE LOVE YOU!
Updated-tribute:

5 months old (it's the soonest I have on my computer...does anyone know of a semi-inexpensive way to put older pics on your computer??)
one year
3-year birthday
4-year birthday

















0 comments:
Post a Comment