Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Preschool

I am so excited! I found out the school district does preschool here and even better they accept them when they're three! So I called to put Kayelynn on the list for next year and they informed me that they actually have an opening now and that she could be in it and then be automatically moved into the class next year!!! WAHOO! Kayelynn was so excited she kept thanking us for letting her go, so now we get to take her Wednesday's and Friday's. Today was the first day and she had so much fun!! The teacher was impressed with how well she fit right in. Kayelynn is loving life :)
The only downfall is that Sarah is extremely sad that she doesn't get to go to school yet. I just need to get her signed up for next year and we'll be smooth sailing. I told her she could go when she's three-good thing her birthday is right when the fall semester starts :D

2 comments:

Kristi M. said...

How great is that! A friend in our ward does preschool and takes two year olds. Gunnar started this last fall and loves it. She is a school teacher gone stay at home mom with a masters degree. She is so good with them and Gunnar looks forward to Mon & Wed every week. A good preschool does wonders.

Anonymous said...

Oh I am SO jealous that they do preschool for three year olds AND you got Kayelynn in, that rocks!