I figured out how to use the Leelou FREE blog backgrounds...they are really cute and fun! If you go to their site you can sign up to receive emails when they post new backgrounds...this one is from their Christmas line...I know I jumped the gun, but I couldn't find fall...when I do I will change it, these are so cute! I just have to get used to the new layout ;D
Go check it out, if you like it as much as I do...she's got some great buttons I'll be posting closer to the Christmas season!!!
5 years ago













3 comments:
Cute...Cute...That is a very fun background Terressa ! I love Leelou picture links and such too:)
yeah, thanks for looking...invite me to your blog ;) I would love to see what you're up to!
Hey Terressa, I need your gmail address or blog address so I can invite you:) (I think). If you have a gmail I know that always works....My email address is miriamn@live.com
Thanks !
Post a Comment