I'm not sure I'm going to handle "Wordless Wednesday" with out an explanation. :D
Although Sarah is VERY into "tattoo"ing herself...this was actually an act of her brother. He thought it would be fun to put makeup on her-too bad it was a marker...this is the best we got after immediately washing...it stayed for a few days














3 comments:
What a sweet picture :)
I'm so glad you found my blog and left a comment. Of course I remember you. I was even wondering about you the other day--where you were and what you were doing. I think the best part about blogs or facebook is finding old friends.
So where are you guys living? What a cute little family. I can't believe you've only been married 6 years and have four kids. What are their ages? Feel free to email (nateandcole@gmail.com) or reply on my blog. Colette
Marker?!?! Man, I am now grateful that Nathan only got into Erika's liquid eye liner and that it came off so easily with make up remover. That must have really taken some scrubbing!
Post a Comment