Sunday, November 16, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

It's Jake's weekend to work and I won't see him until really late as he has a scheduled patient that will arrive at the time the clinic closes...

It's been a roller coaster ride the last 7 years and I look forward to the MANY, MANY more we have! I love you Jake!

Happy Anniversary... (blogger is retarded and I can't load any pictures now, maybe later)

As a side note, Lydia is FOUR months old today!!! She's almost rolling over (90%), has found how well her lungs can carry across the house, is getting two teeth on the bottom, loves to play and is finally getting more giggly, and smiley with everyone. She still seems to think she can get by on 2-3 10-minute naps in the day, but I suppose I'm getting used to it as well...it's really hard to get anything done though and she thinks it's so funny ;) She's a delight and the kids love her, sometimes too much!!

3 comments:

mimi said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !!!!!!!!!

The Harwood Family said...

Well, you beat us by one day...7 years ago!

Tina said...

happy Anniversary yesterday!! 7 years... wow, Erik and mine is the end of the month and it is only 4 years, I have a few to catch up on..