Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lydia...

...My precious baby is four months old and starting solids!!!

She went in for her well-baby check yesterday and weighs 17.6 lbs. and is 26 inches long being in the 98-100% for her age!! That's a one inch and four pound increase since ger two month check!!! She really fits into the family :D My kids usually wear the size of clothing that's double their age, but she is so tall she's in 9-12 month clothing!! AGHH! I didn't plan for that...good thing they will last a longer time than a few months, HA!



**Updated: her two bottom teeth broke through today, Thursday, 11/20!!!!!!!!!!! She has been so crabby, but I though it was because of the shots and it still very well could be, sort of...she is by far my worst teether yet-and it's only the first two, I really don't think I want to know what the others will be like..well, yeah, I guess I don't want a gummy child, that would just be awkward :)

4 comments:

mimi said...

AWWWWW....Terressa what a doll. I love the cheeks.

russia boy said...

Lydia is so cute! I can't believe how big she is! How cute! My one year old just went to her 12 month check up and she is only 18.5 pounds and 28 inches! She is only in the 20 percentile and that scares me...I wish she had cheeks like Lydia! So Cute...

Kristi M. said...

Wow! My friend's little daughter is just like that. She is 8 months old and in 18 month old clothes. Bummer that your clothes don't last long. Gunnar fit in exactly the sizes that he was supposed to and would still be able to go about a month longer. It would drive me nuts to not have my baby fit in the right size of clothes for their age. She's a cutie!

Russ & Katie Ward said...

Well Miss Lydia...
You are gettin' so big! I love that big smile! :)