...A few weeks ago, we were able to visit Jake's siblings in Utah-we don't get to go down that often, I know it's terrible, but really not fun to do with 4 small kids-and finding a hotel is just not that easy or fun these days (although we do hope to make it down during the holidays to see the lights on Temple Square and hopefully meet up with family while we're there).
His brother attends grad school in North Carolina and made the trek across the country with his small family for a few weeks...we were lucky enough to get to go down and visit for a couple days...We had so much fun, eating, talking, lounging, playing, eating, talking, etc! We already miss them immensely-everyone-Utahans and North Carolinians (sp?) alike...
the kids dug in the sand...
some peed on a tree, out of necessity and convenience...why bother mom to use the restroom?
we tried to get the little ones to smile at one camera...I think I got the worst image...if someone got better please email it to me... :)
Ana played ball with Sarah-my tomboy at heart




















5 comments:
harry peeing on that tree is the best picture! i love it!!! Josh finally saw it for the first time and couldnt stop laughing!!! thank you so much for posting it!!!! lol and thanks for the sweet words lol. yeah i am in love with my crib and oneies i know for a fact this kid is going to be so spoiled!!! it is the first for everyone in my family... so presents havent stopped coming!!!
oh Lydia looks so cute! Chubby cheeks!
Lydia is getting so big. I love the chubby cheeks.
you have to send me the picture of Harry using the tree as an outhouse!
I am so bummed I wasn't there. Next time you guys have a spontaneous reunion, you need to tell us Nevadans;0)
Post a Comment