Saturday, November 1, 2008

Heritage Makers

Okay, so I am totally new to the digital scrapbooking world...mostly because I still don't own a digital camera, but I do print all my film onto CD's so I'm not that far behind. My goal is to finish the pictures that were not developed with CD's in the "old fashioned" hand crafted scrapbooking style and then begin with the digital scrapbooks when I figured out the CD option...I'm really slow sometimes.
Anyway, so I attended the local craft fair today and found a consultant of Heritage Makers. I have heard a lot about them and decided I would create a profile-totally free (I am a sucker for free) and try them out. I have just created that account and am so far impressed-I still get to do the tutorial and such, but because I know that all photos of Lydia are digital I am going to start a book for her and see how it goes! I'm actually pretty excited, I LOVE doing this sort of thing. When you create your FREE profile, here, leave me a comment so that I can let Kymberly know you all are my friends, she stated I may get a deal ;) She even has local workshops to help the poor unfortunate souls like me understand what and how to do this simple and FUN, FUN, FUN version of scrapbooking. I can't wait to get something like that done...it's been FOUR incredibly long years since I've used those creative juices...I hope I still have some :)
Let me know what you all think...can't wait to see/hear of your digital scrapbooks!

1 comments:

nateandcole said...

My cousin uses Heritage Makers and likes it. I've used Cherish Bound before (similar). Now I'm designing mine in Photoshop and can print them off any website (cheaper but possibly more time consuming?). I've only been working on it since summer and am trying to finish Lila's before Christmas or at least before the baby as well as a couple years of family pics. Good luck! Have fun!