Monday, October 27, 2008

Leelou

I have found this fun site...I'm sure some of you already have, so I'm a little slow, but hey! I wanted to share what I found...Leelou Launch Party-I'm still new to this site, so I don't know all the in's and out's, but she has blog backgrounds for free-I hope to figure out the site more and use one of her backgrounds...this is the site where I found the LDS button on my blogroll...she has some fun giveaways this week-I never win, but it's always fun to enter and HOPE I win ;D

2 comments:

Only Girl said...

Lydia is a doll. What a darling family.

Danyiel and Stewart said...

Hey you can't be copying our background. You are too crafty to be copying other people. But I will forgive you this ONE time. This is a great way to keep up with each other even if we are only an hour away and probably should call family.