Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged...the sevens

I've been tagged a few times with this, so I figure it's time I do it...I did add two of my own, but they are fun to keep filling in (I think). Enjoy learning a little more about me in a slightly different way.

Seven...


...things I was doing 10 years ago
1. in the middle of my Senior year in High school
2. serving as Student Body Secretary
3. going by the nickname "T1"
4. being a social butterfly
5. working at Albertson's
6. being a Student Trainer for Sports Medicine, therefore attending 85% of all sports events
7. wondering where to go to college


...things On my to-do list:
1. dishes (they always are..since I am the dishwasher)
2. make a yummy be-lated anniversary dinner
3. remembering to speak in softer/kinder tones
4. potty train Sarah
5. finish Christmas shopping by Black Friday
6. up date my recipe blog
7. make my house look lived in, not like I just moved in


...Books I want to read/reread
1. Book of Mormon
2. Biography of Gordon B. Hinckley
3. Chris Stewart series
4. If Life Were Easy, It Wouldn't Be Hard by Sheri Dew
5. Gables Face East series, by Anita Stansfield
6. Strangling Your Husband Is Not an Option by Merrilee Boyack
7. 9 Be's by Gordon B. Hinckley

...7 Places I want to visit
1. Australia
2. England
3. Prince Edward Island
4. Alaska
5. Walt Disney World/Land (either)
6. Church History sites
7. an ocean

...Places I've lived
1. Meridian
2. Nauvoo House (Ricks)
3. Baronnessa (Ricks)
4. Main St. (after married)
5. Camden (managed)
6. Birch (managed)
7. Somerset (managed)


...Things I would do if i were a millionaire
1. pay off all debts
2. build dream home
3. invest 1/4 of it
4. pay off parents debts
5. quickly put jake through nursing school
6. donate some to the student legacy fund at local university
7. build a sho for jake to do all his car detailing/fixing and wood craftmanship in


...Snacks I enjoy
1. apples
2. ants on a log (aka celery with peanut butter and raisins)
3. beef jerkey
4. trail mix
5. grapes
6. frozen cookies
7. chips-they are a weakness


...Things I can do
1. menu plan
2. throw a party
3. bake
4. be outgoing
5. scrapbook
6. remember names, details of events, etc.
7. teach


...Things I can't do
1. cook
2. diet
3. hide my feelings
4. keep a clean house, aghhh!
5. not be a perfectionist
6. lie-this is a good thing, but no matter how hard I try-even with the smallest things, I just can't do it
7. sew, even though I'm trying to teach myself


...Things that attracted me to Jake
1. his confidence, although at first this is what I ran from :)
2. his off-the-wall humor
3. his knowledge (jack of all trades)
4. his dimples
5. his gentle/senstive heart
6. his simplicity
7. his love for people


...Favorite foods
1. tacos/nachos/mexican
2. brownies
3. caramel popcorn
4. anything jake makes
5. BBQ cheese burgers
6. steak
7. mom's homemade bread/rolls


...Things I say most
1. Bryant
2. Kayelynn
3. Sarah
4. quiet voices
5. holy crap
6. I'm going crazy
7. "clean up, clean up...everybody everywhere...clean up, clean up...everybody do your share"


...People I admire most
1. Grandma and Grandpa B.
2. Jake
3. Sister Hinckley
4. My parents
5. Kimberly E.
6. Mary H.
7. anyone who's overcome a trial and discovered a lesson from it


...People I tag
1. Lanae
2. Eloisa
3. Lali
4. Stephanie E.
5. Kelly (used to be Blake)
6. Kimberly P.
7. any one else that would enjoy doing this, pretty much all of you :)

6 comments:

mimi said...

Wow :) That was so fun to learn so many new things about you...You're
awesome :)

Unknown said...

I have to book Strangling Your Husband Is Not an Option somewhere if you want it.

Tawna Davies said...

Ha! I remember the T1 and T2 thing! Funny! ha ha ha!

JT42 said...

I actually own the strangling... book, it is a funny, yet good read! I really liked it and want to read it again for a more serious approach...

Silvia said...

Is Costa Rica the Place to visit #8?
I miss you!

The JL McGregor Family said...

China is not on your to visit list??? There was something else that I wanted to comment brilliantly on, but I forgot it and reading and rereading your tag isn't helping me remember. Ah well. This was fun to read.