Monday, June 30, 2008

Baby?

So it's June 30th and with less than 8 hours left in the day, I may have to relinquish my wish for a June baby. I have an appointment tomorrow morning and sure hope there is news for a baby to come this week!!!!!! I just don't want to chance my doctor (actually mid-wife) to be gone (she will be from the 4th -7th) and have someone else deliver...that would just not go over well for me, she's delivered all the other children, she knows my style and I know hers...this is a part where change is not acceptable to me.
Anyway, I know some of you have been wondering...believe me, I feel as if I have been doing everything I can to get her here (minus the nasty castrol oil, I find it too degrading to even try).
In the meantime, check out a few of the posts I've made in the last few days; reminiscing fun (of my life) and which disney princess are you? (that one is fun)...
Check back soon, I hope to have another update posted very soon!!!! :)

3 comments:

Kimber said...

Good Luck!

I think of you often but don't want to bug you with the "Have you had that baby yet" question.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

good luck! i have to agree with the castrol oil! One of the ABC doctors was on Svend's soccer team and someone asked him about it...and basically he said, it works but it "sure does my job messy" YUCK!!!! I'll never do that!

The Harwood Family said...

Hey, it's Jessica Harwood...(Yeggy). Jason and I just noticed that you commented on his blog a while ago. How'd you find his blog?? Yes I have one too. www.harwoodfam.blogspot.com. You'll have to look at it! Good to hear from you guys!

Jessica