Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ABC's of Me

Thought this was interesting...enjoy reading and learning a little more about me.

*The Letter A*
What is your age?: 27 (almost)
What annoys you?: not having a plan

*The Letter B*
Do you live in a big house?: nope, the exact opposite!
When is your birthday?: July 25

Who is your best friend? Jake, of course!

*The Letter C*
What's your favorite candy?: peanut M&M's or big hunk (depends if I feel like chocolate)
Who's your crush?: my Husband
When was the last time you cried?: today, I cry all the time these days!

*The Letter D*
Do you daydream?: of course!
What's your favorite kind of dog?: not a fan really, so, fenced ones, stuffed ones, or dead ones
What day of the week is it?: Monday

*The Letter E*
How do you like your eggs?: scrambled
Have you ever been in the emergency room?: yes
What's the easiest thing ever to do? love

*The Letter F*
Have you ever flown in a plane?: once
Do you use fly swatters?: in the past I have, I don't currently own one
Have you ever used a foghorn?: no


*The Letter G*
Do you chew gum?: yes, when i remember where I put it!
Are you a giver or a taker?: i'm sure this could be disputed, but I would say a giver
Do you like gummy candies?: not really


*The Letter H*
How are you?: tired, stressed, and uncomfortably huge and swollen!
What color is your hair?: dishwater blonde

*The Letter I*
What's your favorite ice cream?: cookies and cream
Have you ever ice skated?: yes, but i didn't like it-i kind of block it out of memory
Do you play an instrument?: the piano (not too well, I've pretty much taught myself), I played the viola through middle school and would love to play agin

*The Letter J*
What's your favorite jelly bean brand?: those are gummy candies and super disgusting!
Do you wear jewelry?: always

*The Letter K*
Do you want kids?: too late for that!
Where did you go for kindergarten?: garfield elem.


*The Letter L*
Are you laid back?: nope
Do you lie?: i try, but i'm not successful

*The Letter M*
Whats your favorite movie?: how to lose a guy in 10 days
Do you still watch Disney movies?: daily
Do you like mangos?: i suppose, they aren't on my weekly fruit pick, but they're okay

*The Letter N*
Do you have a nickname?: Audi
What is your real name?: Terressa
Whats your favorite number?: 16
Do you prefer night over day?: not if i can help it

*The Letter O*
What's your one wish?: debt free
Are you an only child?: no, 4 siblings

*The Letter P*
What one fear are you most paranoid about?: giving birth to an unhealthy child
What are your pet peeves?: disorganization, finding out you've been the topic of conversation when you could have been confronted, fakeness, assumptions
What's a personality trait you look for in people?: sincerety


*The Letter Q*
What's your favorite quote?: you get what you get, and you don't throw a fit
Are you quick to judge people?: probably, although i keep it to myself

*The Letter R*
Do you think you're always right?: no, but i hate when other people think they are and it's obvious they aren't!
Are you one to cry?: about everything!!!

*The Letter S*
Do you prefer sun or rain?: after the winter we are still having i think i much prefer the sun!
Do you like snow?: yes, when it's gone by the middle of january!
season?: fall


*The Letter T*
What time is it? 4:15pm
What time did you wake up?: 9:00ishAM
When was the last time you slept in a tent?: over 10 years ago!

*The Letter U*
Are you wearing underwear?: That's kinda personal!
Underwear or boxers?: For what?

*The Letter V *
What's the worst veggie?: peas
Where do you want to go on vacation?: Calgary, Alberta, Canada; Disneyland, England, Australia

*The Letter W*
What's your worst habit?: talking too much :)
Where do you live?: Rexburg
What's your worst fear?: My husband or child(ren) dying unexpectedly

*The Letter X*
Have you ever had an x-ray?: yes
Have you seen the x-games?: not interested
Do you own a xylophone?: no

*The Letter Y*
Do you like the color yellow?: yes
What's one thing you yearn for?: a big house

*The Letter Z*
Whats your zodiac sign?: Leo
Do you believe in the zodiac?: no, but's its fun to read my horoscope
Favorite zoo animal?: elephants!

Wow!! You made it!! Feel free to change it up and post something about yourself, this is by all means not a tag of any sort, just fun information if you feel like sharing.

4 comments:

G-man said...

42!!

Rachel said...

Wow! I thought I knew you before but now I know you even better. That was fun!

Lisa said...

That was so fun to read! I especially love your favorite quote! I can guarantee you my kids will be hearing a lot more of that in the future... :)

The JL McGregor Family said...

I enjoyed reading about you--I laughed about the dog one...I feel the same way. Our poor kids! I hope you get your wish of having an early baby...have your others been early?