Jake left this morning for Boise to take his NCLEX test to complete the final step in his certification of becoming a true LPN!
We are so excited for him. When he took the "dumby" test at school they told him he had a 99% of passing-I have not been worrying...it's been funny to see him stress over it though, I guess there is always that 1% that he could do badly, but I have all faith and confidence that he will do well! He will then be able to call on Saturday and find out his score (or otherwise wait 2-4 weeks for the results to show up in the mailbox-talk about anticipation and heart attack)!
We also received good news yesterday that he was finally hired at the clinic in Idaho Falls-there have been some long and drawn out snags with the process, but it has felt so good that we have just endured the painful unemployment weeks to get to this point. The human resources department sent out a letter yesterday stating the intention of hire and asking that he come in immediately to fill out all paper work and get things going. His boss then called him this morning before he left town and asked that after he get his paper work filled out on Friday that he come to her office and get his schedule put together! A huge weight was lifted off Jake's shoulders in the past 24 hours that I think his mind will be clear enough to pass his test!
"Happy days are here again" We are finally on the road to security and the real world (whether that be good or bad is your judgement). I am so excited Jake can finally say no to nights at the hospital-I never thought I would see the day when he would be working days! HA, here it is!
GOOD LUCK JAKE!
5 years ago













3 comments:
that is great! looks like you married a great hard worker! how fun...and days, thats the best!
so i just found your email about this coming weekend - it went to junk for some reason, you are not junk! so yes, if you are coming into town this weekend still and would like to do pictures, email me! take care...and good luck/job jake.
Yeah for Jake-we are crossing our fingers for him!
AWW!! No nights at the hospital?? What?? That's when the real people work...."The freaks come out at night." HAH!!! OH HAPPY DAYS!!
Post a Comment