So, I'm a few days late posting this and a few of you already know, but for those of you that don't this is the post (I guess one of the few in the last few months) that we've been waiting for....drumroll.....
Jake got the results from his NCLEX test-the official "he can be an LPN" results...
he PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course!
He was able to call/look up the score as of the 16th, but he was so scared to see if he really passed or not...I was patient. However, by Saturday I was ready to know! He started his new job in Idaho Falls on the 18th and was afraid to check because if he didn't pass he would not be able to work until he did-understandable! But there have been so many people praying for him and just plain believing that he would pass that I was not nervous at all! I finally just looked it up for him...scared him to death that he didn't pass (that was fun)...then heard him scream over the phone that he passed. He has been ever so happy since! His boss is happy and proud and his family couldn't be happier!
He should get the official little document in the mail with the actual score and the paper stating that he is certified and knowledgable in his department!
Way to go Jake, I knew you could do it!!!
5 years ago













2 comments:
Congratulations! Let the money roll.... ;)
That is SO wonderful! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You guys deserve it after all your hard work.
Post a Comment