Friday, June 27, 2008

Which Disney Princess are You?

So, I've seen this on a few blogs and thought that it might be fun and interesting to see what they would ask and how they would consider the answers...here's my results...


You Are Snow White!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

It was very interesting...it'd be fun to see what you all are, since deep down we all love the Disney Princess!!

4 comments:

Kimber said...

Blogging at 2:30 in the morning. Reminds me of my last week with Hyrum.

I'm a little scared to find out which princess I am . . . it would probably tell me I'm the wicked witch instead :S

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

I'm Jasmine!

Hey, in answer to your question: on your blog tool bar (where you ad pictures) the left side as a big T and a little t. Highlight what you want bigger or little then click that button and drag down to the size you want. Also, next to that button is the color--do the same. Hope this helps.
Now for my question...how did you get a different blog background other than just the ones they provide for you?

Anonymous said...

i'm in the Snow White club with you! :> that was fun and congrats on the test - that is wonderful and i'm sure it is so nice to have it behind you guys now. :>

G-man said...

I hate the Disney Princesses. I will reluctantly admit to having a bizarre cartoon crush on Ariel. Frankly I find Mrs. Incredible sooooooooooooooo hot! Seriously, what a stretchy little hottie she is. But she isn't a Princess is she? I don't know what Princess I would be, but I know that I wouldn't be any of the Princes.

Those guys are homos, every last one of them.