Thursday, June 19, 2008

Baby Update

I went to the doctor yesterday for my 34 1/2 week appointment (of course I'm counting ;)).
I found out that I am still, of course, measuring large-37cm, so 3 weeks ahead of schedule. I also found out that I am starting to dialate (I'm at a one) and I'm 70% efaced!! Yeah, I just might be able to have her early!!
Jake and I joke that because the other two girls birthdays are both on the 24th of a month, we should have this one on the 24th, however, if I have her on the 24th I'd like it to be this month, which is Tuesday! If that were to happen it would be a miracle :) I told the doctor this and she just laughed. She said to make another appointment for 2 weeks and that she doubted she would see me sooner...I am determined to do all I can to get more progress or delivery here before my next appointment on the 1st of July! We'll see. :) :) I know it's the anxious end of the pregnancy hormones speaking, but it would sure be fun to have our girl on the 24th to keep with "tradition".
I also found out that my doctor will be gone over the 4th of July weekend and I stated that I would have to have her before then, the doctor was all for that! So I hope to have this girl within the next two weeks! Isn't that exciting and super scary at once?! With each child I think I get more and more anxiety on how things are going to work...I'm too much of a planner sometimes and trying to get things ready is just not easy work with three other munchkins needing just as much attention as the unborn child!
Anyway, I wanted to make note that I have 5 1/2 weeks left and sure hope that it's within 2!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

That is VERY exciting! You better keep me posted! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

The Sharp Family said...

That is so exciting! The countdown is on!It's so exciting when you know your getting close to the end.

Lisa said...

Wow - almost a mommy of 4?! I can't even imagine!! Hang in there these last couple of weeks! I'll be staying tuned...

Anonymous said...

That would be cool if she were born on the 24th also. I can't believe you are about to have #4. Keep us updated on any progress. I'm so excited for you.