So Jake was scheduled to take his test at 8 o'clock this morning. He arrived early and discovered that he could just go in when he was ready, he didn't have to wait until 8am. He went in at 7:45am and was done and had driven to my mom's office (1/2hour away) by 9:30!!!
He emailed me and said that he only had 85 questions and now we just wait to see if he "passed quickly or failed quickly"-in his words ;)
I think he did awesome and that he knew what he was supposed to, I guess we will find out this weekend...if he decides to call...HAHA!
See you tonight dear!
5 years ago













6 comments:
of course I remember you. thanks for saying hello. i'm glad to see you and your HUGE family is doing well. I can't belive you have
"almost" four kids! WOW!
Good Luck Jake!
I'm sure the news will be good, but I know the wait is almost unbearable. Good luck!
Good Luck!!!
Hey I am in Rexburg, for today and tomorrow before I head home, give me your phone # at tinachristinaarter@hotmail.com and I will come say hello!!
Hope it goes well--though it looks like it will!!! I'm glad you guys are looking at a job too!!! congrats Jake!
YAY for real life...I think? :) Sometimes I wonder if this whole "being an adult" thing is really all it's cracked up to be. :) Good luck with all!
Post a Comment