Today Jake turns 29!!
I want to share 29 amazing facts that you may or may not know about him, in no particular order:
1. He always puts family first-he's usually the one to get up at night with the kids-he's so kind to let me sleep.
2. He adores his children-almost everyday they do something to bring a tear to his eye and they don't usually know it.

3. He has a passion for life-he is so optimistic about everything!

4. He is quick to laugh-there is always a smile on his face, he loves humor and can find something good from any day!
5. He likes to cook-I follow recipes, he invents...the kids prefer daddy to make dinner or lunch or breakfast or all three (so do I ;))!
6. He loves Italian food-usually what the inventions center around
7. His favorite restaurant is Johnny Carino's
8. He is the seamstress in the family-I am too afraid of messing up, he justs gets it fixed!
9. He loves to build things-last summer he made a new bed frame for us, very detailed and custom.

10. He loves automobiles; he has a car collection that he treats with the utmost respect...they are dusted daily ;)

(no this is not a ferrari, I know)
11. His dream car is a ferrari (the model seems to change, but then again I don't remember the last one he told me about).
12. He wishes that I would put his 72 pickup on "Overhaulin"...he has told me exactly the things he would like to have put in, if this were to ever happen...we'll see honey ;)
13. He dreams of having a garage full of cars someday...
14. He served his mission in Birmingham England and would love to take us all there someday and show off his favorite places...he still keeps in contact with a lot of the families he knew.
15. He's getting grey hair, finally I'm not the only one!
16. He loves to draw-he has a book of sketches for his dream home, his dream truck and anything that pops into his head.
17. His favorite number is 42-there is a story behind this that I will tell at a later date.
18. He is a pack-rat-moving so many times has finally gotten him to reevaluate some of the items that just seem to linger.
19. He has developed a passion for camping and call of duty 4 and guitar hero-thanks to his school buddies :)

20. He is prepared for ANYTHING! He always has the most random, yet useful things available-you never want to be somewhere without him and his things!
21. He is not into sports at all, never mind his size...he did not play sports in high school.
22. He spent his teenage years caring for his great-grandfather who had alzheimer's and developed a love for nursing at a very young age.
23. He is a night owl...I guess working nights is his forte
24. If he could he would sleep until 6pm everyday whether he worked the night before or not.
25. He is the middle child, but everyone seems to think he's the oldest only because of his height.
26. He was born and raised here in Rexburg and would love to live out his life here!
27. He does not welcome change much-he is very loyal to everything he does and with everyone he meets.
28. He is a great teacher-he is always full of stories (parables) to explain his purpose-they are usually in lame-man's terms and yet are so deep that I often wonder how I ended up with him (the stories are usually for me).
29. He treats me like a queen!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE! I love you!













5 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!
Glad your kiddos are doing good! And glad to have info on how they did with the meds....Bergen may have to have tubes and that was our big concern---so good to hear something positive!!
it seems may is busy for everyone. this year you guys have been really busy. hope all so well and you are starting to have warm weather.
That is so sweet to post all those nice things about Jacob!!! And Jacob....WOW!! You are getting so old...Soon it will be hearing aids, cathedars, dentures, and attends. After that, I can't be your friend anymore!!! HAH!!!
I don't know, I just don't know if all of these things are true. I think you might be blinded. Personally, I think that Jake is kind of stinky. I notice that you did not write that he is stinky. I think that you should. Because he is kind of stinky.
Toodles,
Greg
#30 Jake is kind of stinky. One time.....well....never mind.
Post a Comment