Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow??

My friend gave me the link to have this awesome snow effect on your blog...at the time we didn't have snow outside, so it made me feel a little more festive and in the mood for Christmas, but now??? just kidding, I enjoy the snow, so long as it doesn't stay until June like last season!! I am linking to my friends blog, since I can't get it to work correctly through mine...here it is-enjoy your SNOW!!!

4 comments:

mimi said...

Terressa Thank You so much for the link !!! I couldn't get the link to work yet, but my computer has been weird today so I'm going to keep trying:):):) Thank you...Thank you !!!

mimi said...

Sorry Terressa hope I'm not driving you crazy:):) It keeps saying the internet can't show the web page... When I had it diagnose the problem it said it couldn't find a http and to check the spelling of the address...How annoying right!:):)....Thanks so much for everything

JT42 said...

you are not driving my crazy...i should have checked to see if it was working...i just linked to my friend's blog who informed me of it...it works ;) have fun!!

mimi said...

YAY !!! It's SNOWING on my blog :):) THANK YOU TERESSA !!!!!!!