Monday, December 22, 2008

Preschool Program

Kayelynn had her preschool program last week...it was so incredibly cute! Her class was combined with the afternoon class. They sang the cutest songs, used these huge bells to sing jingle bells and all of a sudden SANTA emerged...Kayelynn was so dumbstruck (I didn't get that on film though, darn it) she didn't know what to do...Sarah was the one shouting "look, it's Santa"!
Singing before Santa entered...her cousin is in the class with her-he's the one to the left of her Notice the sunglasses-yeah, she is totally my California girl...she likes snow, but would prefer to be wearing shorts, t-shirt, flipflops and sunglasses...she made it out the door with the sunglasses and I didn't realize it until AFTER she was done singing
Sitting in a circle getting the be good talk :)
She thought this was the best day ever!!! Her dream come true...be on stage, sing her heart out and then get a little gift at the end for doing such a great job and being such a great girl!
Santa delivered a gift for each of the children
He poses with all the kids for their parents...he's pretty funny, that Santa! He informed the children that in order to get any gifts they have to brush their teeth everyday and do what their parents ask-the first time they ask! A nice little plug for us parents, wouldn't ya say?

He asks the kids to whisper what they want for Christmas in their ear...I was expecting her to ask for the coveted (sp?) makeup set she's been asking for for 2 months! She asked for a purse and a dolly diaper bag...if I'd have only known-maybe for her birthday ;D
Kayelynn and Harrison with Grandma "Anna"
with the PINK LEGOS Santa got for her...she was so cute about it..."I didn't know Santa could get me these, how did he know I liked this?"
Harrison, Sarah (who absolutely insists on going to school although she is only 2...I still don't think she's going to be in preschool next year, poor girl)
Her DARLING teacher...she loves these kids so much! Kayelynn ADORES her, just as Bryant did last year

5 comments:

Julia said...

telling the kids to brush their teeth, that's awesome. what a great santa... last year, right in front of me, santa (a guy from my ward) tells my boys he'll bring them a puppy. they were so excited and i didn't find it very funny. fortunatly they forgot before the big day!

school programs are so cute!!

Danyiel and Stewart said...

Kayelynn looks sooo stinkin' cute. I wish we could have seen it. We missed you at Christmas!! Have a great new year!!

Anonymous said...

thank you for being such a great and patient friend - while i have been such a loser! your kids are darling and growing up so dang fast.

i hope you realize what a great mom and friend you are - you are the best...
love the snow on your blog!

Jana said...

Your kids are so cute!! I just noticed that snow when Tiffany commented. That IS cool!

Anonymous said...

Cute!