I discovered this fun company Uppercase Living...they do vinyl lettering! It's a home-party company, so I signed up to have a party. I am virtually inviting all of you to attend ;) Anyone who lives close is welcome to come by at 7pm tomorrow, December 4th and see the fun things they have to offer, if you can't come, but are still interested visit their website here (just don't order online) and make your list. Email it to me (twa_dimples at hotmail dot com) by Saturday and they say we should get our orders in before Christmas since the company is based out of Utah! They have pre-made sayings and also do custom orders. They have 38 colors to choose from and over 20 fonts!!! I LOVE vinyl!!
Hope to see some of you and hear from others of you. I am still having a hard time narrowing down my own purchase ;)
5 years ago













4 comments:
terressa you have a very cute blog...i love looking to see what people are up to, it is such a great way to keep people updated. we have a blog as well you can check it out.
www.ragufamily.blogspot.com
I'm so there... email me with your exact address
beans0214@yahoo.com
I'll try and get some friends to come too, vinyl lettering is awesome!
or you can call me
356-6564
I'm hear all the time so that's an easy way to get a hold of me.
My mom does vinyl lettering. I love it. She's made me a few things, and done all sorts of things for their house. She's going to make me some stuff for the baby. It's fun stuff.
Post a Comment