Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!!

Last weekend we went down to Salt Lake to see the Christmas lights on Temple Square...it's become a family tradition for us to go around Bryant's birthday (in his 6 years, last year was the only one we didn't go). My sister met us in Pocatello and we took her down with us, it was a fun trip even with the slushy roads on the way home.
On the way down, we stopped at Hill Air Force Base-Bryant and Jake were in airplane...excuse me, JET, heaven! Sarah was too, of all the kids, she is the most interested in the happenings of the sky! Here are a few pictures of our fun trip!


He's "flying"

Jake was wandering and didn't make it in the picture...I love how Sarah is trying to "hold" Lydia in the stroller...
It's BEAUTIFUL!!
We were waiting to meet the rest of our family in front of the Conference Center...it was kind of wild because there was the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Concert and there were people EVERYWHERE!!! At least there weren't very many on Temple Square :D



6 comments:

mimi said...

What a neat tradition...We've been talking about going to see the lights this year...loved your pictures.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that you got to go to temple square to see the lights. We have yet to do that. :)

Nikki said...

OH MY WORD!! I was on temple square that night. Wish I would have run into you!

Kristi M. said...

We always had to stop at Hill Air Force Base to or from SLC. I actually like looking at stuff like that.

Tina said...

I LOVE SLC I am going there next Friday to walk around with my family! it looks so pretty!

Team Cody said...

I went the weekend after Thanksgiving, NEVER doing that again. It was soo crazy packed and Grace was not so happy either. Anyway, your family is adorable. Wish we were closer to play! Hope you have a great Christmas! Miss ya