Our Thanksgiving was so fun and low key. We decided last minute to travel to Boise to see my family. Bryant and Kayelynn were privledged to travel a day early with my brother and his wife-they really had a good time! The weather was so mild that we got to play outside a lot and even do some yard work ;)
My sister, dad and I did participate in a little Black Friday shopping and rather enjoyed ourselves! It was fun just the three of us wandering, not really looking for anything in particular and not really getting anything either.
On Saturday we all went cosmic bowling...it was a lot of fun! Bryant got a strike in the 10th frame!! He scored better than me-scoring 73! I love to bowl, but I rarely break 50...I got a 53! Kayelynn cheered (or screamed) for everyone whether they knocked down 1 or all 10 pins, it was cute! Sarah just wanted it to be her turn everytime, she loved it!
Funny story...on the way home, Sarah was a little bored. She found Lydia's baby cereal mixed with the treats for the car ride (I didn't realize she could reach that far to the ground from her booster chair) and dumped the entire box (it was 3/4 full) in her lamp and began to throw it all over the car!!! We had our own snow shower! It was so hard to be stern while laughing!
We had a great vacation...I had my camera the entire time, but didn't use it! aghh! My sister will be sending me pictures soon, so I hope to add them asap!
5 years ago













2 comments:
HaHaHa! That is too funny! Good thing cereal is cheap! :)
I hate the 'I can't discipline because I'm laughing' thing. Or do I love it? I'm not sure, I just know it happens a lot.
Post a Comment