I found this link to a free copy of "What to Expect When You're Expecting". I was trying to think of all the people I know that could use a copy and realized I didn't have any of their addresses, so I decided to pass on this great incentive. I LOVE this book!!
For any of you that may need this or know somebody that may need this, especially those first-time mom's that you know just may have a question, but might be too embarassed to ask, this is the book for them! What a great gift! and it's FREE!
Follow the instructions on this link, it only takes a few seconds and you'll get your book within 4-6 weeks.
Pass this on, I don't know how long the promotion goes, so get it quickly!!
5 years ago













1 comments:
I'm done with those days. Makes me a little sad. My baby is 4 now. That's why I have to steal yours every time I see her. She is so cute. Love those chubby cheeks!
Post a Comment