...So, I've really been using this blog to complain-which has never been my intent, although I guess that's how journals go sometimes, eh? Anyway, I've realized that I haven't really been upbeat and exciting with my posts and that's probably detered a lot of you from wanting to read/post on this blog-which is of the family...also in my realization I have not posted about some of the fun and exciting things that we have done as a family recently...I'm over my complaining and back to my upbeat self-I am still having issues with being a good mommy and such, but I'm really discovering myself again and excited about it!

Princess Crabby Pants (is what her outfit says)...the saying fits her perfectly-thanks Greg and Eloisa...perfect choice ;)
Our Relief Society Enrichment leader has started a new thing in our ward and I'm way excited to participate...she is inviting all the women to meet at the temple the first Wednesday of every month at 6am!! LOVE IT! She has really considered the families and situations of our ward and is trying hard to be able to accommodate all the working schedule of families and with the temple within 2 miles, it will be a perfect solution! I can't wait to attend with the women of the ward and just help myself increase that much more in my efforts of mother, woman, wife, daughter, sister!
Anyway, I've digressed...onto the family fun...
Back in September the zoo here had an appreciation day, so it was free! Perfect opportunity to take the kids to the zoo!! :) Luckily it was actually a day that Jake had off work...
After spying the tiger in the shade, the kids wanted to "ride" on the tiger
Mama and Papa lion...this kids thought they were so cool and I have to agree, they were!
Bryant lost his first tooth (apparantly assisted with a bloody nose) ;D
Lydia is developing quite the personality...although she is still pretty serious, she will crack a smile quickly when someone grins at her first-don't expect a smile if you just stare at her...

Princess Crabby Pants (is what her outfit says)...the saying fits her perfectly-thanks Greg and Eloisa...perfect choice ;)
The kids continue to develop their skills in...
washing dishes...they will start the water themselves and when they are done I get to mop the floor and wash the dishes all over again, but I'm so glad they are still willing to help out.
Okay, this was to show, just how well they were to cooperating...the outfit Kayelynn has on is...oh so, three-year-old-choosing...she INSISTED that she wear the most unmatching outfit of all time (this is her style)!!
My little, big 2-year old Sarah, cheesing her grin and proud of her "bella" outfit...she loves to dress up as a ballerina and watch "Bella Dancerella" a ballet video to teach basic ballet to the princess Disney movies...she loves it, dancing is an absolute favorite past-time!!
I have an amazing family...can't wait to show you the other events we've done and will do in the next few weeks!

























1 comments:
So I thought that Tiger was real and was wondering what kind of tame tigers they have at your zoo!! Then I enlarged the picture and realized it was fake. :) Lydia is adorable and your kids are so great for wanting to help out with the dishes.
As for the complaining, I never took that vibe or tone from your blogs - I think all us moms know just how you feel, because we are all probably feeling the same way at one time or another (or all the time! :) )
Post a Comment