...I mentioned in an earlier post that we went to a surprise birthday party in Boise for my mom...it was during Conference weekend and the kids had a blast! Still playing catch up here...
Mom was canning peaches, so the kids helped...they really do like KP duty...hmmmm...anyway they were so proud of their abilities.
Miss proud
I was somewhat complaining about fixing the girls' hair everyday because they are very picky about how I do it and it usually doesn't end up that great because of my attempt to trick them into something different than they originally suggested ;) So, mom suggested that we put curlers in their hair, you know the sponge curlers you sleep in...yeah, she still has them from when I was young. Kayelynn got so stinking excited that she could hardly hold still...she got Sarah excited too (although not obvious in the pictures...I'm beginning to think Sarah is not really the camera type girl unless it's her idea)...
She was so stinking excited...it was too irresistable not to take a photo of genuine excitement!

The finished product, she wasn't so sure about the weird feeling of the curlers on her head


The finished product, she wasn't so sure about the weird feeling of the curlers on her head

Sarah had no idea why Kayelynn was so excited, but she wanted in on the action and mom had to work quickly when Sarah realized it had to do with her sitting still and having grandma touch her hair...

Kayelynn still so thrilled about her new do and Sarah so tired she didn't know what to think except "don't take my picture"

Kayelynn still so thrilled about her new do and Sarah so tired she didn't know what to think except "don't take my picture"
tight curls of the morning...Sarah is relieved that the sponges were out and more than thrilled that her hair was princess beautiful!

pictures speak a thousand words...
and more pictures from the zoo...

pictures speak a thousand words...
and more pictures from the zoo...
cool bird
enormous tortious
I told Bryant he was as tall as a lion...we isn't so sure he likes that idea...measuring up and taking it in...
in the petting zoo area-there is a little play area for the kids to get their wiggles out...they are hiding in an egg shell and Sarah is sharing the wood chips generously ;)






















3 comments:
those curlers make me laugh...I used to do that as a little girl and a not so little girl too! I finally found your blog again!
ps...will you tell Tiffany to let me into her blog?? I'd love to catch up with her!
They looks so cute with the curls. I love all the fun pictures!! Oh I use my mother in-laws stuff for juicing I never got back to ya!!
Post a Comment