Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Embarassing...

So apparantly in my cleaning of the oven I tripped the ignitor...oops!
The repairman finally came today and, of course, laughed at the situation and then fixed it quickly! How embarassing...but oh, so exciting!!!
I have been aching to use my oven-my brain has kicked in that it's baking season (I need an oven for that)!!
I will be baking up a storm the next couple weeks...I have decided that I will be selling baked goods at the local craft fair (held at the Junior High) on November 1st while helping Jake's great-grandmother sell quilts. I will have cookies, breads and maybe even some cinnamon rolls (I have to be really ambitious to do these)...I'm kind of excited, I just hope they sell and that people like them if they do purchase them...all the recipes I use will be posted on my recipe blog (probably after the craft fair). I wouldn't mind any requests/suggestions to make for this fair...I'm selling the cookies by the half dozen and the breads by loaves and the cinnamon rolls individually...I'm so excited to use my oven (even though it's older than my mom)!!!!!!

0 comments: