Sunday, October 12, 2008

Spoke to soon...

...the oven is not fixed!!
AGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesterday, I cleaned out the oven more thoroughly and lined the bottom with aluminum foil and turned it on...nothing, no heat, nothing! My stove top-luckily, still works...but the darn oven refuses to work! So much for the lasagna (luckily that was still simmering on the stove, it quickly became spaghetti) dinner I had planned and the zuchinni bread (already whipped up and ready to put into pans) and the cookies!!! In this cold-snow-threatening weather it'd be nice to have some warmth from fresh baked goodness, but we just settled for caramel popcorn ;)
The landlord will be bugged AGAIN tomorrow, poor guy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We weren't totaly neglected. The oven worked when we tested it and then its quit on us after its cleansing. Could be that since the cord is fully conected instead of just touching the terminal like the last one that it had to much power to cope with. Reminds me of Lindsey's car. Big Jake

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry! You guys could borrow our oven any time, I know it's not the same but...
Is your landlord JD Hancock?