We visit Jake's great-grandmother occasionally and just enjoy being in her yard chatting and playing.
Lydia got to celebrate her birthday with two different events on two different days. She turned one on the 16th, so we had a family party on the 14th and then on the 16th we went to the bank customer appreciation picnic and had fun together.
She is such a bright spot in our lives. She knows she's cute, she makes this cute little face that indicates she knows she's cute and she know you think so too...it's pretty funny. I'll have to get it on film soon. She is a delight. She talks, walks, sasses, chews out, and just plain ol' has fun!! She enjoys being outside and will be anyone's friend who will take her out.
Jake was invited to be the nurse on duty at the Melalueca Employee Picnic this year. It was a family event and therefore, we were invited to attend as well. I was amazed at how much money they put into this event and how much they spoiled their employees with their drawings!
JULY 11th
love this picture
great-great grandmother showing off her swing...I could never get her full swing-I guess I need to practice my photog. skills a little more
Bryant wanted a turn to try golfing...he actually did pretty good with some coaching-even if he did catch the grass a few times, grandmother was proud of him.
Sarah was retrieving the balls in the field
Kayelynn thought it was fun to gather all the balls possible in her arms, I have no idea what she is doing here, but it was cute to see her plopped in the middle of the yard.
I love this outfit...it was mine when I was little (my grandma brought it from Hawaii) and it's been fun to see all the girls have a chance to wear it.
JULY 14th
birthday cake...
birthday dinner...taco salad, jello, watermelon, DELICIOUS!!
Birthday girl in all her glory!!!
she was so shocked that we were actually honoring her!! at first she had no idea what to think or do! she was thrilled to have her own piece of cake to mash and mawl! She's not a fan of cold items...the icecream sandwich was a hoot!
don't mess with me...i'm eating the candle and you're going to have to deal with it!!
getting so much help with the gift opening
she was amazed at the size...so were the other kids
A SIT AND SPIN!!! with music!
the kids all got a dollar from great-great grandma
we're sure we'll see a picture like this when she's in college...i just hope she has the same innocence then as she does now :)
I think she still looks rather small when Jake holds her
she wants to be a big girl so badly
the kids went around the block with Anna-she was riding Bryant's razor...I think we know what to give Anna for Christmas!! :)
told ya she liked it!! so does lydia...told ya she wanted to be one of the big kids!
JULY 16th
enjoying the sweetness of summer
BIRTHDAY GIRL!! doesn't she look all grown up??
they were so excited!!! they could ride unlimited amounts of time! too bad everyone else could too, we only got to do it twice because the lines were so long, but we had fun anyway! Lydia wasn't sure at first, but when it stopped she was pretty upset that she was getting off...good thing there was some cotton candy waiting for her :)
JULY 18th-Melalueca Picnic
there were loads and loads of these types of toys...we didn't get to all of them...the kids had a BLAST!!
Lydia really enjoyed this...it was her first time and it was great!
Sarah was thrilled to ride the horses...again the lines were long, so we only got on once
love this picture.
JULY 25th
a happy day!













2 comments:
your kids are just too cute. i can't believe Lydia is one already, didn't you just have her??!?!!
LOVE all the pics! I didnt know our girls were just 1 month apart, thats awesome!! Grace only has a few more week till she is 1 and she's definitely not walking on her own yet! I will have to be very persistent these next 2 weeks, ha ha!
Post a Comment