Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It just keeps on going...

...and going...and going...

I spent the better part of my afternoon downloading pictures and then waiting 5 hours to see if I could get a stinkin video to upload...couldn't figure it out! So anyway, take your peek at the next 4-6 posts, at this point I don't remember how many I did, but I think it's better than one long one, that seems to deter the few readers I have :) Have fun reading about our week last week-it was busy and fun-filled!! I hope to be better at doing one post at a time, we'll see!

3 comments:

The Henderson Family said...

What fun y'all been having! I love reading your blog, it may be my favorite on my list!

Janna said...

Fun! I also love the starts and stripes background. Muey cute.

Goss Family said...

I have had the same problem with videos. Do you shrink your pictures down before you post them? I've noticed that it takes forever if I don't, but when I do shrink them they download MUCH faster.