Thursday, July 16, 2009

The time has come...

We are going private on the blog. We have some serious issues that have arisen in our family and I do NOT want to let those blog stalkers to be able to get info and pass it around or misinterpret what is said. I am doing this quickly. I will be changing over Friday night. There are many things I want to share, but won't until I know who is reading this. Please leave your email in a comment and I'll add you to the list. Thanks for understanding.

25 comments:

Robins Fam said...

I must be on that list!! jkrobins at hotmail dot com

The Harwood Family said...

harwoodfam@gmail.com

The Sharp Family said...

sms245@hotmail.com

Julia said...

julnscott at hotmail dot com

I hope everything is okay!

Schneidy said...

schneider.kellie at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

i want to keep reading, you know my email.

Anneka said...

I'd love to keep following your blog! Hope things are okay.
applejacks83 at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

kimberlygprice@hotmail.com

Josh and Danielle said...

tdawg7@gmail.com we love you guys hope everything is ok!!!

Goss Family said...

jkgossfamily@gmail.com OR laki_kuupio04@hotmail.com

Steve, Erin, Raegan, Brock & Bryn said...

bastian56@gmail.com

Lisa said...

lisalwhite1 at yahoo dot com

*hugs*

Team Cody said...

djorgensen7@gmail.com. Thanks for letting us know! Hope things are ok!

Joseph and Mary + Seven said...

jmhaeb@msn.com
Don't forget to call me if you need to vent or blubber or whatever else! I had fun at your party last night! :)

Danyiel and Stewart said...

i hope everyhting is ok. mom told some stuff but not any major issues. dnc_with_me@yahoo.com

Kristi M. said...

jkmiller2002@yahoo.com

Janeal said...

Please keep us posted! kb7udz@gmail.com

gina said...

gigimcgaryatyahoodotcom

Emily said...

I dread the day when we go private too. I hope you guys fare through a hard time. emipeterson@gmail.com

Brandon said...

mledorman at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

kelbelical@gmail.com

Jana said...

jana_atwood@yahoo.com thanks! :)

The Henderson Family said...

Wow, can't even imagine what would cause this, but I hope you guys are ok! am_henderson@hotmail.com

Stephanie Ewell said...

stephanie.ewell0307@gmail.com

Deanna's bloggy blog :) said...

willdean@isu.edu
I LOVE reading about your family and all the fun things you guys are doing! :)