Apparantly I take a lot of pictures of Tinkerbell...oops, it surely isn't intentional. I will have to try harder the rest of this month to take more pictures of the other kids. We spent the afternoon at Grandmother's after our visit to the tire store (mentioned in previous post) and then headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a bon fire and fireworks! It was a lot of fun and very relaxing.

She was truly impressed that daddy would let her drive the lawn tractor by herself!!

The other girls just chillin' with their great-great grandmother

Farmer Prince Charming was SOoooo excited to drive by himself, he's trying to convince Shrek to let him be all by himself!!

Instead of watching fireworks Mermaid and her cousin played in the dirt...they were sitting in there for over an hour just tossing dirt up in the air...never mind it got all over them...didn't even phase them! They were having so much fun!!!

Tinkerbell was tuckered out about 1/2 way through the fireworks, she just couldn't keep her eyes open...she really liked them though :)
Pics taken 7/2/09
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Hey, I saw your parents yesterday at the sno-shack! Next time you come, we have to get together; I live literally down the street from them!
Looks like the kids had tons of fun!
Post a Comment