Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Outside fun

Last week there were some good nights (without rain) that we were able to spend a few hours picking the weeds that almost look like plants (oops) and just enjoy nature!!

Shrek in deep thought...contemplating why he gets stuck with all the yard work I'm sure ;D

Miss Tinkerbell mastering that walk daily...she LOoooVES being outside!

The fishermen of the family...Shrek had trimmed some branches and taken all the leaves off for the kids to enjoy how they wanted...immediately they had chairs lined up and were fishing (the lazy man's way) Prince Charming is trying to be asleep and Mermaid just wants to catch something already!

Cinderella decided that fishing was not her thing, she would much rather go "hiking" and have a walking stick!

Tinkerbell desperately wanted to get onto the grass where the fun was and insisted on trying to get through the slats on the deck, that's as far as she made it and boy! was she mad!!

see that toolbox sitting behind the window?? another yard sale find! the people were cleaning up when I got there and were going to donate this to the thrift store. I offered to buy it, they wanted $20, I had to call Shrek-who was working. I usually can't get through to him, so I was waiting for a return call and they were more than anxious to leave and the man came up to me and says that if we don't pick it up within two days they would just put a sign on it for anyone to take. Well, for crying out loud, if you're giving it away we'll take it!! goodness sakes! Shrek picked it up at 9pm that night and is oh so glad for a functional and working toolbox on his truck!! I told him it was a late father's day gift ;)
Pics taken 7/1/09

0 comments: