Why is it that when I formally update the on the blog something new happens?? Life is not easy for us right now, I just try to sound optimistic, today I take all the optimism back and curse this situation!! Why do our weaknesses show at the lowest times of our lives? And why it is that there just can't be any kindness in the world-my world? Why can't a family just live their lives? Today I'm being 3 and asking WHY to everything!!! I'm tired of this situation.
For anyone that might read this, here's the news...
we found a place just around the corner. It's a townhouse style apartment from the 70's-shag carpet and all! We have signed a 6-month lease...not that we want to move again (it would be about 16+ times), but I'm pretty sure we'll be busting at the seams by then and will need a new place before #5 arrives.
We are moving this Friday and I am hoping we will be able to find enough men in the ward to help us get all the stuff out during the day so that I can clean behind them and be done by nightfall and not return to the house again, except to get my mail. ***Please DO NOT repeat this information, our words are being used against us and I just want to share with family and friends the truth, but sometimes you can't even do that, I thought that was behind us, but it appeared again today!!***WHY!?!?!??
That's pretty much our life this week. Hopefully we'll return to "normal" next week and be able to actually prepare for school and get all excited about that prospect. (I failed on one of my outlooks...Bryant will still be attending the same school-as of now-as he did last year, darn it! But at this point, what can I do, especially since we will probably be moving again before the school year is out).
Thank you to all who have been checking up on us. We are doing okay, relatively speaking-sick kids, stress building daily-and unfortunately I'm not the best at being able to keep the kids from feeling it, and extreme tiredness. There's life in a nutshell in our household. I hope to be able to post sometime next week with the happy news we've moved and I'm still sane-if I don't one or both didn't happen :)
5 years ago













6 comments:
i was thinking about you last week, wondering if you'd found a place. glad that you did. glad everything is okay so far. hang in there!
I'm glad to see everything is going ok. We've been praying for you.
It seems like this is a hard time for a lot of people and I keep asking myself the same questions... the main one being: will life ever be simple/normal? And then I think--ok, if this is the the worst that could happen, we will be ok. I know there will be better times and worse times. Your kids are lucky to have you. Good luck moving! Hopefully you will have time in the next 6 months to find a great place to live at a great cost! Again, good luck!
It's good to hear you at least found a place to live. Maybe you'll like his first grade teacher better. And, it's okay sometimes to not be an optimist, it just wouldn't be realistic.
I am sorry guys! Hang in there, Our thoughts and prayers are with you every day. Let me know if I can do ANYTHING!
Man, what craziness. I'm so glad you found a place close. I hope it makes your move a lot easier. GOOD LUCK!!
Post a Comment