Thursday, January 15, 2009

We're Boring...

...with the news of moving I really haven't had much excitement beyond packing, cleaning, showing the apt and of course, everyday chores and children meltdowns and loving hugs and kisses!!

So, I'm just going to share some of my favorite pictures I've had archived...

their Thanksgiving Turkeys...we traced their hand and foot and made a turkey and put their top 5 thankful for's...it will be something we do every year to also measure their growth-I think it's a great idea I got from a friend a few years ago and finally did it myself this year!

Sarah was so tired after crunching numbers ;)

I found these cool shawls...the girls thought they were pretty cool

the cute fam! just before visiting other family, so cute!!

she thinks it's so funny to get into Lydia's exersaucer-she does look cute

my happy Lydia (the only toy that makes her smile ;))

she was EXHAUSTED after church, she was curled up on the couch and I couldn't resist the picture

sharing their lollipops!

messy faces and loves


notice the curled tongue? she does this all the time

What cuties!! (no bias or anything) They bring so much fun to our home and are just growing like weeds, it's amazing to see their development and improvement daily! What wonderful miracles!!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Oh congrats on the move, that is going to be soooo nice, man, I cant wait to move some day! Way to go, Way cute pic, of the kids!!! Miss ya

Anonymous said...

You do have way cute kids! That one of the girls sharing lollipops is adorable!!

Lorie said...

I agree with Ruth, you should submit the one of the lollipop in the pink shirt to a magazine. It should win something!! Those are all great photos. I always love the "sleeping pictures", too. Those quite moments are such a treasure. Glad we are "blogging buddies". Good luck with the move... hope you still come to Bunco.

JT42 said...

to give credit where credit is due...i did not take the two lollipop pictures...my dear talented friend did, so i will not be entering them in any contest as it would be too much of a copyright infringement...but they are mine to share which is why i posted them :)