WE DID IT!!! We got all moved in!!
My parents came up late Thursday night in a horrible snow storm (took them 6 hours vs. 4 hrs.) to help us move over the weekend. We got 3/4 moved Friday-enough to sleep at the new house that night and the rest was done Saturday!! My in-laws were great-they took the kids so we could get more done-thank you! My parents were more energetic and ambitious than Jake and I combined-it was quite embarassing. In fact, they were so ambitious that by the time we went to bed Saturday Bryant's room was unpacked and most of the kitchen was unpacked as well as the upstairs bleached and vacuumed and while we were at church Sunday they had finished the rest of the kitchen! They even decided to stay an extra day to help us get the entire living room cleaned and unpacked and get more rooms cleaned to be moved into!!!
Now I am organizing the girls room and getting the master bathroom ready to move into.
I have sent out an email with our new address, if you didn't receive that email and would like to know our address and/or directions to our home leave your email in a comment (I must not have it).
We have been so blessed and have an abundance of space we invite you all to visit us anytime!
I am so excited to decorate and make this my home, no matter how long I will be here!!!
5 years ago













11 comments:
Congrats on the move!!! I am so glad that you are happy and able to have such a wonderful family support. Hope to hear from you soon and maybe see ya even sooner. Have fun unpacking and making your new house a wonderful Thornock home.
Yay congrats Teresa! I think it is SO fun to move and get a fresh start in a new house...I'm not surprised AT ALL that your parents helped you get so much done - they're amazing! :) Don't forget to post pictures of your new digs!! (And I hope your burned fingers are feeling better!) :(
And what did I write for your name?? Add an s and an r, please. :)
Yay! Parents are so awesome! Isn't amazing that they just keep giving and giving and really, the only way for you to return that love is to do the same for your children. Anyway, congrats on the successful move and enjoy!!
That is so awesome that you had family to help out! I'm sure it made a huge difference! I'm glad that everything went so well!
Yay for you!! I am very happy for you but I can't help but feel a small pang of jealousy. (ow) but seriously I am thrilled for you guys!
I'm glad it went smooth even with all the snow that came. Now there is something besides Target and Sam's Club to pull me to Idaho Falls - can't wait to come see you and your new place.
Enjoy all that open space :)
You didn't call me!!! I didn't know you were moving over the weekend! Well, you can still call me if you need help unpacking or cleaning up!
congrats. im so glad you found a new place. im going out that way soon so ill have to stop by and see it.
Congratulations! I'm glad everything went so well, and happy decorating! That's my favorite part. :)
Wonderful! Congrats! :-)
Post a Comment