Saturday, January 3, 2009

Finally...

...the look I've been waiting for!


Before



After



(Jake's just a tad taller than I so, the eye level is a little off) :D

It's the new me, and I'm pretty sure this will be a look I sport for quite sometime-I just have to make sure I can figure how to "fix" it as good as the salon always seems to do-sigh...
I LOVE IT!

12 comments:

Brandon and Emily said...

Christmas and Bryant's birthday looked like fun. I love your new look! So cute!

Dacia said...

CUTE!

Kristi M. said...

Your hair is so cute and stylish!

mimi said...

How Fun!

Sarah d' said...

Hey little miss stylin' mama! I must say that I am in love with those locks!

Robins Fam said...

Hey, LOVE IT! Lets get some better angles so we can see the WHOLE new you! That's awesome that you found your look...it's a never ending story in my life!

Anonymous said...

I think I love it too! So, in case I don't get around to calling, I'm planning on crashing the P-A-R-T-Y on Thursday :) I'm hoping to bring a friend but no promises... what goodies are you making, do you need anything?

The JL McGregor Family said...

Cute! We do need more pictures, though, that include your face!

Shortcake said...

That is a super cute cut!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the cut! So flattering!

Kimber said...

Erika's comment: That's hot!

Very stylish! How did you manage to find a cut that looks so maintenance free but very flattering?? Love it!

Janna said...

Wow, cute BEFORE, and cute AFTER. Hard to go wrong.